Friday 13 November 2015

Meet the girl often mistaken for Miley Cyrus

ads
A Miley Cyrus lookalike bears such a striking resemblance to the singer that she gets mobbed by fans in the street wanting a photo with their idol.
Security guards in nightclubs have even had to protect Mardee Shackleford, 21, from being crushed by hordes of admirers who think she's really Miley.
'Several times I have been sitting in traffic and people have slid open the back door of their car and kids will start yelling, "Miley",'  'Sometimes it feels like I am actually famous or a celebrity, just on a really small scale. It's been really fun for me.'Though I post photos with my tongue out, that's a pose I have been doing all my life and I am comfortable with,'
 As Miley's profile has grown over the past few years, so has Mardee's and she's even won a $2,500 prize at a lookalike contest in Chicago.
ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...