Monday 2 January 2017

Tom Hanks's new granddaughter emerges in public for first time

ads
Tom Hank's son, aspiring rapper Chet Hank's secret daughter has be revealed. The 26 year old had a brief relationship with Tiffany Miles which resulted into this beautiful baby whose name isn't known yet. Chet has since released a video saying his new daughter has inspired him to deal once-and-for-all with his alcohol-and-drug issues and lead a sober life.
He said 'I want to share something today because it's about to be shared anyway in the press, which is the fact that I have a daughter. 'I do have a daughter, she's the best thing that's ever happened to me, she's the reason why I turned my life around and got sober. 'I've been sober for over a year and a half from everything. 
'It hasn't been easy making all my mistakes in public but I'm figuring it out. 'I'm doing the best that I can,' Chet added.
Chet said Tiffany Miles is 'one of the nicest people I know. He added: 'I'm just thankful that my daughter has such a great mom.'
ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...