Friday 17 June 2016

Tonto Dikeh shares beautiful makeup pics, celebrates her 4-months old son

ads
Nollywood actress & mother-of-one, Tonto Dikeh-Churchill shared some beautiful makeup photos of herself via IG this morning. She also shared a post celebrating her body which has gone through the evolution of childbirth and her son turning 4-months old today. She wrote,

"My body has gone through changes...I have carried a child within it,Slept with him on my chest,I have Kissed little Lips,hands and feets, I have been pooped,peed and vommitted on,I have wiped away tears,also cried with him and stayed up all night cradling my child...BUT I would have it no other way because when I look at the mirror and starring right back at me is an AWESOME GRACIOUS MOM & there is no greater Blessing,Honor OR LOVE!!! #HAPPY 4months KING-ANDRE,Thanks for giving my Life a purpose,Thank you for choosing me and Thank you for giving me the opportunity to EXPERIENCE Love with my Whole heart..Am Soo over joyed it brings tears down my cheeks.. MAMA LOVES & ADORES YOU SO #PROUDMAMA #mamaKING #YUMMYMUM #BABYX #MRSX 🏼#GRATEFULLORD"
ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...