Saturday 26 December 2015

Photos: Demi Lovato goes nu*de and make up free for Vanity Fair

ads
Demi Lovato who has made no secret of her struggle with eating disorders in the past, has gone completely nude and make-up free for Vanity Fair photoshoot to prove it is possible to overcome body image battles and learn to "love the skin you're in".
In a video posted by the magazine the 23-year-old, who recently also posed topless for Complex magazine , opens up about how uncomfortable she used to be about her body.


"The reason why I decided to do this photo shoot is because when I think of confident I think of many things, but one thing in particular is feeling comfortable in your own skin," the make-up free star says to camera.
"I thought there was something incredible of the idea of no make-up whatsoever and no clothes and no retouching. I would have never thought that I would have ever got to a place in my life where I would have felt comfortable doing that."
"It's empowering and it shows other women that you can get to a place where you can overcome obstacles of body image issues and you can feel comfortable and confident in your skin."
"In the past I suffered from eating disorders and I basically went from hating every single inch of my body to working on myself and trying to figure out ways to love myself and love the skin I’m in."
ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...