Sunday 5 February 2017

Photos: Meet Nigerian woman who is 60 years old and a first time bride

ads
Aww...she doesn't look 60 at all. According to @bridesnmoreikeja who shared her photos online, the  lady just got married for the first time.
 "60 years old and a first time bride... as in she's never been married!.....Dang!!..she looks good at 60!!....#goodgenes..#healthyliving..
.I remember the first time we met and she told me her age...I was like#hollymolly!!!  #abasi mbok .....#unbelieveable......she went on to tell me how shes been waiting for 'mr right' since when she was in her 30's and he never came. And so two years ago, he finally appeared and proposed in 2016.....#God is good...#delayisnotdenial my dearest aunty sarah!..i celebrate with you and may God bless your union.... from@bridesnmoreikeja....#it'snevertoolate.....more pictures of our youngest and latest bride in town coming"
ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...