Monday 19 December 2016

Lady narrates how former Miss World, Agbani Darego helped her with her little daughter aboard a flight

ads
A lady has narrated how former Miss World, Agbani Darego helped her with her teething daughter while aboard a flight from Lagos to Dubai. She said she had no idea it was Agbani Darego until someone walked up to her and called her name. Read her story below..
I was not a strong believer in the saying that 'there are angels living amongst us'till I experienced an act of kindness last weekend .i was travelling with my 10months old daughter from Lagos to Dubai,a pretty tall lady and a gentleman sat next to me on the flight. i was still contemplating on how I was going to deal with my daughter becos she can be a handful and I needed to use the restroom so I had to plead with the lady to help me take care of her while am gone and she willingly agreed.The gentleman with her showed so much care to my baby that if u didn't know one would think he was the Father of my child. 
I was even feeling bad cos my baby was teething and was making a mess on their cloths and face with her spittle but they really didn't care.Up to the extent that my baby was finding it difficult to sleep in the plane and this gentleman would stand carry her and try to rock her to sleep. 
We all come across strangers who are helpful to us but this two are one in a million.This pretty tall lady and the gentle man with her showed my baby so much love all thru the journey that I didn't I feel it was a 7hours journey without having the slightest knowledge of who was sitting beside me on the plane .As if all the help they rendered me wasn't enough,on getting to dubai they assisted me in carrying my luggage cos I had several hand luggage to where was convenient enough for me cos I had a connecting flight to New York. 
While we were walking towards our connecting flights a lady approached this pretty tall lady who has been so caring to my daughter and lo and behold I realized I have been sitting close to @agbanidarego without having the slightest idea.i was shocked and asked her why she didn't tell me all this while she just kept on smiling and said 'she just blew my cover'. I never knew all this while that the lady seated with me for 7hours from lagos to Dubai was Former miss world Agbani Darego. Never knew someone with that status could be that simple and humble. 
Humility is the true key to success.God bless u @agbanidarego and bless the gentleman with u. Thank u guys for everything. With caring people like this, this world would be a better place".
ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...