Tuesday 13 December 2016

Blac Chyna's mum Tokyo Toni shades the Kardashians

ads
 Blac Chyna's mom appears to have thrown shade at the Kardashians after they stopped her from trying to Trade mark their name.Blac Chyna's lawyer had applied to Trademark the name Angela Renee Kardashian but the Kardashians were not having it and feel she is trying to cash in on their brand.

They also feel the fact she has a child with their brother doesn't make her a Kardashian..
In response her mother, Tokyo Toni wrote


My mini me is the next baddest thing to me HANDS DOWN- From Blacchyna to soon- to- be Angela Renee Kardashian mother of Dream Kardashian and Mr. King Cairo Stevenson. Angela Renee White is an ambassador to all women today thats real and wants the best! She is a BEAST!!!!! When you walk thru the front door with a KEY☆ ( she turned the locks and it opened freely and with love) SHE IS A REAL WOMAN ! Blacchyna has my support 110% no matter what! You cant you just can't stop what God has plans for๐Ÿ˜‰ Ps People need to relax it's enough shine money Tv airtime play selfie sticks and camera footage for everyone! Sharing is caring but hold up didn't they watch Mr. Rogers neighborhood! She grown but I am still her momma and I will go all thee way in for mine ๐Ÿ˜ฒ UNDERSTAND THIS ( You can do whatever once you get married people with your name) it's yours I did Mrs. Shalana Toni Hunter PS AGAIN BE QUIET Tokyo Toni SHHHH TOKYO Yeah because I would have bitches for brunch today ! Eat them alive
ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...