Wednesday 16 November 2016

Michelle Obama covers Vogue magazine(Photos)

ads
The First Lady of the United States, Michelle Obama is the cover star of Vogue December issue..Graceful woman! On the most demanding part of being First Lady,Mrs Obama says
 “I have to be in tune “All the time. I have to be in tune with my husband, where he is, how he’s feeling. I have to be in tune with where my family is. The same thing is true in the work that I do. It’s all about me feeling where people are. So that’s why I try to be really present, even when I’m on a rope line. I never take for granted my interactions with people. And it’s never black-and-white. I’m usually reading the crowd, reading the people that I’m with. I guess if this role has changed me, it’s improved my ability to do that. I’ve gotten better at sensing where people are at any given time.”
On leaving the White House, she said
I think our democracy has it exactly right: two terms, eight years,”  “It’s enough. Because it’s important to have one foot in reality when you have access to this kind of power..
 I will take the same approach leaving as I did coming in. I won’t know until I’m there. I’ve never been the former First Lady of the United States of America before...She said
ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...