Monday 14 November 2016

Groom left enraged after finding out his wife did the 'unthinkable' with their wedding photographer

ads
One groom found himself frustrated when he realized his wife had clearly agreed on something with the photographer without his knowledge - or consent, and took to Reddit to ask for advice.According to UK Mirror, he wrote 
"My wife has always been camera shy."
"When we first started dating she would delete any photograph I took of her. After a few years (we've been together six years total) she permitted a few if no one else saw them."We got married two weeks ago. We had a very small wedding and no honeymoon, but the wedding was really nice.
"My wife looked absolutely beautiful and happy. She doesn't really dress up and this was the first time I had even seen her in a dress, so it was a welcome surprise.
"The wedding photographer was a friend of hers, so she handled hiring him. We both agreed that we wanted candids instead of posed photos, so we told him to just take candids."When we got the photos earlier this week, they were great, but none of them had her in them.
"She confessed that she paid him extra not to photograph her. She didn't want to worry about someone taking pictures of her on her special day.
"Our families are asking for wedding pictures and I don't know what to tell them. Also, I'm really mad myself and I can't seem to let this go, even though it's been a couple days. What do I do?" "I wanted a picture of my wife to remember how she looked on that special day. Is that too much to ask?"

Since confronting his wife - who has no social media accounts - she has since apologised, but he claims she doesn't fully understand how upset he is.

lollapalloosa cautioned that his wife's actions were part of "a much larger problem. Mainly her total lack of self esteem," and advised "Get her into therapy, before you have kids."
ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...