Sunday 30 October 2016

Meet the first mother-daughter pair to compete in Brazil’s Miss Bumbum competition (Photos)

ads
'It was an easy decision to make. I would never let anything get in the way of realising my dream, and certainly no man,' Bruna told MailOnline.

Her daughter on the other hand had this to say;

'Winning means everything to me; it will change my life forever. But I know it means everything to my mum too. Now we're both in the final it will all depend on who's got the most beautiful bottom. I admire my mum's bottom. I hope mine will be as firm as hers when I'm her age,' Eduarda disclosed.

Meanwhile, this is the first time a mother and daughter would reach the final of the popular pageant; Miss Bumbum. 


ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...