Friday 23 September 2016

Minister of Women Affairs, Alhassan denies reports she slumped at IDP camp. "It was stuffy and I had to sit down"

ads
Minister of Women Affairs and Social Development, Aisha Jummai Alhassan, has denied media reports that she slumped on Monday at the Internal Displaced Persons’ camp in Fufore LGA of Adamawa State during a two-day official visit.
It was gathered that Alhassan, who was on a fact-finding mission to the state as directed by President Muhammadu Buhari following reports of sexual abuse of women and girl in IDPs camps in the North-East and to donate relief items, slumped and was given a bottle of Coca-Cola to boost her sugar level.

A statement by her Director of Information, Mallam Hassan Dodo, quoted the Minister as saying:
"When I went into the stores to inspect the items, it was quite stuffy and I had to sit down, I even spoke to some pressmen after the inspection, I am shocked that the media is saying I slumped,"
ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...