Tuesday 9 August 2016

Kim Kardashians talk about Beyonce on KUWTK

ads
The rating for Keeping Up with the Kardashians is said to be on an all time low and on Sunday's episode of the show, Kim did something she'd never done before, she mentioned Beyonce's name.
In the episode, Kim talked about how afraid she was when Beyonce invited her to dance in the mosh pit on the last night of her Watch the Throne Tour and how it made her face her fear of dancing.
"My biggest fear was during Watch the Throne that if I sit next to Beyoncé, she dances and she's up, like, you know. So, the last night of the tour, she came to dressing room and was like, 'Hey, do you want to sit together?'"
"Then, she wanted to go in the mosh pit and I was like, 'What do we do in the mosh pit?' She's like, 'Dance! Just let loose. Just dance!' And I was like, 'My life is over!'"
ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...