Saturday 20 August 2016

Eva Alordiah shares the story behind her lovely outfit she made in 2 hours

ads
Eva Alordiah is not just a rapper, she is a writer,makeup artist and now,designer..She narrated how she sewed this outfit in 2 hours or an interview today..She wrote
Today I woke up at 2AM and remembered I had nothing to wear for my Cool FM interview.But I had this stripe fabric.And I had a sewing machine by my bed.
So I cut up the fabric and began to sew this two-piece at 2:30AM. At 4AM I wasn't done yet but I had to begin Makeup for the interview so I stopped where I stopped, carried my body and headed for the 3rd mainland traffic.

It is great to know I can take matters into my own hands and Make my own clothes.
Ladies! How much would you price my striped two-piece? Forget say na 2Hours I take sew am, judge it by the body rocking it Biko""
 What do you think? She nailed it right!
ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...