Saturday 9 July 2016

'You saved my life, gave me a reason to live' - DJ Zinhle celebrates her daughter's 1st birthday today

ads
Popular SA DJ, Zinhle Jiyane is celebrating the first birthday of her daughter with rapper AKA. If you recall, sometime last year, she announced on her blog that her 3 year relationship with rapper AKA was over. This was after she discovered SA TV personality Bonang Matheba (D'banj's ex) was secretly having an affair with AKA when she was pregnant. Zinhle has now moved on from all that and is concentrating on her daughter. Thanking Kairo for saving her life, Zinhle wrote,
"Don't know where to start... Where did the time go? My baby girl, my sweet love, my gift from God... Mama is so proud of you. You saved my life, gave me reason to live, to face another day and believe in love. I love you You have taught me so much and looking at you reminds me of how blessed I am. God bless you my love. You are mama's hero! ðŸ’•ðŸ’žðŸ’“ #KairoTurns1... HAPPY BIRTHDAY OWETHU!"
ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...