Monday 4 July 2016

Wives parade na*ked woman through street after 'catching her with husbands'

ads
 Two jealous wives were caught on camera kicking and slapping a young bikini-clad women after accusing her of sleeping with their husbands .

Footage shows one of the women rips off her string bikini top leaving her wearing just a pair of skimpy swimming bottoms.
She is spat at and hit across the back of the head by the pair of angry women, before she is dragged around by her hair.
The attack  which took place in the Russian-occupied region of Crimea,is said to have been recorded by one of the husbands, who makes no attempt to intervene.


One of the aggrieved wives, called Anna wearing a black T-shirt shouted: "You b***h, did you come to my husband for sex? Did you?"The frightened victim insisted:
"I did not have sex with anyone... I did not..."
As Anna tore off the woman's bikini top, she said: "What are you saying? You will die here now.... Will you s**g more? Will you? Get up!"
The victim pleaded: "I did not s**g anyone... I was with Tolik..."
 A furious Anna shouted screamed back: "Tolik is my husband! I kill this b***h..
"I was at home, but came here in 30 minutes, because I was told that my husband s***s you."
The younger woman initially tried to defend herself, before admitting her guilt and pleading for leniency.

Then a second woman joined the fracas, also accusing the younger woman of having an affair with her husband, and slapping her across the face.

This second wife pulled the victim to her feet and dragged her along the street by the hair.
Russian police are studying the footage and will make a decision on whether to take action.
The victim did not seek medical help after her humiliating beating, according to local reports.
ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...