Saturday 9 July 2016

Why I haven't commented on Tiwa and Teebillz situation-Banky W

ads
Banky W has revealed why he refused to comment on Tiwa Savage and Tee Billz's marriage saga.The singer who was the bestman at their wedding said in a radio interview,
“I haven’t commented on the Tiwa and Teebillz situation because I think that some things are better worked out behind closed doors. One of my problems with the world is that we comment too much. I am a strong believer in not letting the world see or discuss your dirty laundry.

“I believe in keeping it within the family or behind closed doors and trying to do the best job that you can. I am not going to change my stance on Tiwa and Teejay. I will say that I love both of them dearly and as a friend all I am trying to do is be there for them, trying to help them work through the issues that they have. I wish them all the best,” he declared
ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...