Tuesday 12 July 2016

"I teach my Kids to always watch out for themselves, No love can beat blood" - Toyin Lawani

ads
Fashion Designer and entrepreneur Toyin Lawani shared a video via Instagram of her two kids bonding, (the older one carrying the younger one on her back) along with important advise for siblings. She wrote;

"I teach my Kids to always watch out for themselves, No love can beat blood, focus on each other, Trust no friend... My Kids are my life and friends. We cry together, we work together, They support my dreams, we pray together, and we sleep and eat together... No love can surpass that. Teach them about life young, don't let them fall victims to Evil masked in Angel forms, Always help but be wise."
ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...