Friday 15 July 2016

Here's why Kris Jenner won't be changing her name back to Kardshian....

ads
Despite recently admitting her desire to change her surname back to Kardashian, it appears Kris Jenner has had a change of heart. The 60-year-old said she would remain a Jenner 'out of respect for her two daughters [Kendall and Kylie Jenner]'.
She told Australian radio hosts Kyle and Jackie 'O' Henderson during a telephone interview on Thursday. 
'It happens to be two younger girls who have an amazing dad and I think I'm going to stay right where I am,' 'It sounded good for a minute, but I went "you just have to respect the relationship of the entire family".'I am too busy these days to worry what my last name is.'
ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...