Tuesday 7 June 2016

My trial at CCT is a huge distraction, I want to clear my name as soon as possible' - Saraki says

ads
Senate President Bukola Saraki says his trial at the Code of Conduct Tribunal is a huge distraction and he wants to clear his name as soon as possible. Saraki, who is standing trial for alleged false declaration of his assets while he was governor of Kwara state, stated this in a recent interview with 
The Cable..

“It (CCT trial)‎ is a distraction. I want to clear my name as soon as possible so that we can move forward. It is a huge distraction. As an institution we must look at how to strengthen the judiciary. The fight against corruption must be transparent. It might slow us a little bit down, but I am confident we will ‎make progress" he said
ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...