Thursday 23 June 2016

Ibrahimovic to retire from International Football after Euro 2016

ads
The 34-year-old Swede who has been a prominent fixture for the national side made the announcement in a post-game media conference.
Sweden will play Belgium on Wednesday in what could the former PSG striker's final game for his country. Speaking to the media ahead of the game, Ibrahimovic said:


"The last game of the Euros will be my last game with Sweden. I will not participate in the Olympics. So my final game of the Euros will be my last. So let's hope it goes as long as possible. I hope that tomorrow will not be my last game. But I don't have any regrets.
"There is no disappointment. I'm very proud to be the captain of Sweden. I want to take this moment to thank the fans for always supporting me wherever I go, I will always carry the Sweden flag with me and stand with it."
ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...