Wednesday 15 June 2016

"I will marry you over and over again" Comedian Elenu tells his wife as they celebrate their 3rd wedding anniversary

ads
Comedian Julius Akinlami aka Elenu and his beautiful wife Jane are celebrating their 3rd wedding anniversary today June 15th. The couple got married in 2013 and have a son. Congrats to them. On his IG page, Elenu wrote;
"The heavens rejoice with us by pouring down showers of Blessing, I thank you lord. It's officially 3 years since I tied the Knot with this amazing woman. She's a virtuous woman, a goal getter, attractive 100%, my baby Mama, beautiful is an understatement, my technical adviser, my Sunshine, my B.O.M.B and my everything. 
I will marry you over and over again cause you are the part of my world that rocks and thanks for being there when I had nothing to offer, also thanks for making me a better man than I ever was. Happy wedding anniversary to us@jayne_style, I love you to the moon and back........".
ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...