Saturday 18 June 2016

'I can put up whatever I like!' Geraldine Iheme hits back at a marriage adviser

ads
Newly married Author and former Big Brother Africa Housemate, Geraldine Iheme has hits back at an Instagram marriage adviser. The Instagram user commented on her new wedding photo, writing:
"Very lovely & happy married life buh my dear if you want to build a successful, healthy & peace home, keep most of your marriage events off social media. Nothing destroys fast than that.just a piece of advice doh!"
In response to the unsolicited advice, Geraldine wrote, "hun this is my personal instagram page. I can put up whatever I want on my page dearie! If u don't want to read it or see my photos or it rubs u off the wrong way the unfollow button is right up there"


ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...