Thursday 30 June 2016

"I am trully blessed to have you as my life partner" Kojo's sweet message to wife Naki as she celebrates her birthday today

ads

The famous Ghanaian couple Mzznaki Tetteh and Kojo Amoah have another reason to celebrate today. The nurse turned a year older and her dotting husband took to his Facebook page to shower her with sweet words.
"My love and respect grows for you with each passing year. I am truly blessed to have you as my life partner. On birthdays people wish so many things, but for me there are just two words- never and always. Always be my side and never leave me cos I love you so much darling. May you be blessed with the choicest blessings from dear God? There never be any sad moment in your life. You always remain happy and cheerful, this year and in years to come. Happy birthday Wifey"
ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...