Tuesday 21 June 2016

Fiancee refuses to sleep with her partner until he meets her outrageous demands

ads
Janey, 30, from Durham, has a way of making her soldier partner of five years, Ross give in to her demands and it seems to work like magic. She threatens him with a sex ban.
She said: 'He knows not to say no. I will quite happily put him on a sex ban for one to three weeks which I have done in the past. The power of a woman's private parts is amazing to get what you want off men.'


Janey has no income of her own but the shopaholic is all too happy to have Ross foot the bill for her designer taste which includes: expensive make-up and plastic surgery, 100 pairs of shoes and cosmetic treatments worth £5,000 in the past six months alone.



Before Ross met Janey and started blowing his money, he was a diligent saver but that's ancient history now with his fiancee eating into his bank balance.

On her part, Janey said she has no qualms about being 'a kept woman' and spending his money.
She said: 'Ross has always given me an allowance, it started at £60 a month. Last month I spent £3,000.
'I could easily blow £15,000 in London. I admit I am a shopaholic. I find it relaxing and therapeutic. If you are having a bad day shopping is amazing.

'I am not a diva as in a B-I-T-C-H but I know what I want and I if I want it I get it, simple as that.
'I do like being a kept woman but at the same time I get bored.' 
Ross, 30, admits he has his concerns over his fiancee's reckless spending.
He said: 'I don't think she grasps the concept of money, that it might not be there tomorrow.'
But he admits he 'barely says no to her' demands, which currently include £70,000 for a new Range Rover and at least £14,000 for more plastic surgery so she can have a body like Kim Kardashian's. 
Of her surgery plans, Janey said: 'I want a tummy tuck and it would be rude to not have a big bum at the same time and perky boobs.

'I want a "Brazilian Butt Lift" where they suck fat out of wherever you want and inject it into your bum, so it is recycling which is a good thing.'
Ross isn't keen on the plastic surgery but he is prepared to foot the bill 'if she wants it to make her happy'.

The red lights are already flashing, the couple have been warned by a financial adviser that their annual expenditure of £100000 is unsustainable as it is above Ross' income.
Janey admitted listing her recent spending was a wake up call.

She said: 'Looking at it and breaking it down I think my income - our income - is so disposable we can live off it but we have I have gone a bit wild and took things for granted.'
Ross said he hopes Janey will start thinking more before she spends now she has heard the warnings from the financial adviser.
He said: 'I do spoil her. Will she stop? I think she will slow down.'

Source: UK Daily Mail ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...