Thursday 23 June 2016

Father says he won't change his son's nappies because touching his p!nis is gay

ads
Reddit user throwaway_192i932, 21, who is expecting a baby boy with her 28-year-old husband took to the site to reveal the quandary she's in. Her husband is thrilled they're having a baby but says he'll never change his son's nappy because he thinks touching a baby boy's genital area is 'gay'.
She wrote on the social media site that her husband had told her that nappy changing was 'her
responsibility' and that it would be 'gay' for him to do it. The mother wrote:


 'I didn't have the best mom and I want the best for my son. I'm an only child so I don't have much experience on child care so I want to be over-prepared. I heard that raising a baby is one of the most stressful times in your life so I'm learning all I can right now because I'm a slow learner according to my husband.'
However, I told my husband that when the baby comes he needs to use baby wipes on the groin and butt as a precaution since it can be pretty bad.He stopped me and said that I would be changing all of the diapers, that he doesn't want to touch anything because it's gay and that it's my responsibility.
'We got into an argument because I really want his help in raising our son. I'm planning on breast-feeding him so I won't be getting a lot of sleep and so if he helps me change the baby it would help me a lot.I don't understand why my husband thinks like that. Our baby is our son, we need to take care of him. My husband stormed off so what can I say to change his mind?'
In a plea for help on Reddit she wrote: 
'I've been married to my husband for three years. But we've been dating for two years before that.He's honestly the best person I've met.'
See some of the responses she got below...













ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...