Tuesday 21 June 2016

Amber Rose reveals she twerks for her son

ads
During an appearance on Late Night With Seth Meyers Thursday night, Amber Rose revealed family twerking is a staple in her mother-son bonding sessions.She said
“So my mom actually loves when I twerk,”. “So one day my mom’s like, ‘Hey Am do your little booty shaking thing,’ like she doesn’t say twerk. She’s old school.“
So I did it one day and my son was right there and he fell on the floor, like, cracked up laughing, just crying laughing.”Now I twerk for him all the time,” she said. “He loves it. That’s like our bonding moment.”
Meyers asked Rose,  whether or not she had used the power of the twerk to stop her three-year-old from crying.
“I just bend over and shake my ass,” she said with a laugh, “and that’s it.”
ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...