Tuesday 10 May 2016

Reader narrates how a young guy tried to insult her for turning down his advances (Photos)

ads
Instagram User - aidee.erhime turned a guy's advances down through Instagram DM and it struck his ego so bad, he began to insult her moments after praising her beauty. Narrating what happened, she said,
"So this guy followed me and asked for a follow back which I honored. Less than a minute later, he's in my DM saying I should give him my number. I tell him that I cannot and when he insists, I unfollow him because he clearly has nothing to do. Next thing, he calls a girl he was initially attracted to 'ugly and skinny'. Do guys like this still exist? I really cannot believe that guys like these still exist in Nigeria in this century.  I am still shocked and scared for ladies with low self-esteem who may face people like this in the future and hurt themselves just because someone says they are skinny or ugly. Every lady is beautiful."
She further asks, 'Is it now a crime to say NO??!!' - Of course not! See more screenshots from their chat below....
ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...