Saturday 3 October 2015

Grace Jones slams Kim Kardashian,calls her a 'basic commercial product"

ads
Iconic singer and model Grace Jones has slammed Kim Kardashian,calling her  “basic.” In her new memoir, Jones reveals that she was unimpressed with Kim's Paper Magazine photoshoot, which was shot by herson's father, French photographer Jean Paul Goude.In her autobiography, titled I'll Never Write My Memoirs,she writes
 “He does things that annoy me…When he took a photograph of Kim Kardashian with a champagne glass perched on her ass in an impossible pose like the ones he did with me over thirty-five years ago, I asked him why he was giving her  a basic commercial product  his ideas? This seemed to contradict his spirit of integrity, which he has protected for so long. Why was he repeating himself, just to give her a little flare of publicity, quickly absorbed by the next puff of self-promotion? His ideas are are so powerful that repeating them decades later still causes a hell of a fuss, however temporary…He might have done it to wind me up a little as well. Which he did.”
 Goude responded to Jones' criticism by saying
“I got the feeling that if I didn’t do that photograph, she [Kim] would have simply copied the idea anyway. I might as well copy myself.”
 Kim isn't the only one to imitate Jone's pose,Amber did too....
ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...