Tuesday 13 December 2016

Man accidentally cuts friend's penis with chainsaw

ads
A man's sex life could be marred forever after his pal(above) accidentally cut off his penis while they were cutting firewood together.

The pair who are neighbours were having a few drinks in the village of Vanatory in Romania's Iasi County before the accident happened.The 49-year-old reportedly warned his 53-year-old neighbour to be careful with the chainsaw before lunging the saw towards him for a joke, which then turned ugly as he accidentally whipped off his mate's manhood instead.
The casualty was rushed to Parhon Hospital where he remains in a serious but stable condition,Daily Record reports.

Surgeons tried to save as much as the man's penis at they could. But they could not commit to whether he would be able to enjoy a normal sex life again.

His wife who witnessed the horrific accident alongside their 14-year-old son, now wants to press charges against her husband's friend.
The woman said:
 "We were cutting wood and I called our neighbour to help. Suddenly I saw my husband covered in blood."
But the accused man insists it was a just an innocent joke that went wrong.

He said: 
"I was holding the chainsaw and I said: 'Be careful - I could cut your knees'.
"Everything happened in play, it was a joke. I didn't want to cut him, I was helping him to cut wood and this is what happened. I'm not a criminal. I hope I don't go to prison."
ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...