Tuesday 27 December 2016

It made me want to vomit - Janice Dickinson disses Kim Kardashian's Vogue cover,says Kendall Jenner is not a supermodel

ads
Supermodel,Janice Dickinson slammed Kim Kardashian during an interview on AfterBuzzTV's The Tomorrow Show.The 61 year old who has been featured on the cover of Vogue 37 times during her career said Kim Kardashian's Vogue cover made her wan to vomit.She said'Kim Kardashian made the cover of Vogue which made me want to vomit. It was crazy,'We had to work on our own merit,' she went on. 'They’re not models! They’re reality TV stars!'You know modeling is extremely hard work. You have to have perfect proportions. The Kardashians do not have couture proportion.'.
Kim covers Vogue Spain 2015 = Janice on Vogue October 1978
On Kendall Jenner, she said
 I don’t think she’s a supermodel, I don’t. ... Give me a break,
'You think that’s supermodel? That is not supermodel. She can’t beat me. She can’t. Apples and oranges.
ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...