Monday 14 November 2016

Tanzanian star Alikiba condemns his fans for insulting Wizkid following MTVEMA controversy

ads
There has been controversy after MTV Europe Music Awards recalled Wizkid's Best Africa Act Award,awarding it to Tanzania's Alikiba..
The Tanzanian star has come out in plain terms to condemn fans who have been flooding Wizkid's pages with insults.He wroteI am not happy with what has been going on, on social media . I have a great appreciation for @wizkidayo as a fellow artist and as a fan . I am very disappointed and saddened by the insults and attacks directed at him, and I want to be very clear that I condemn this behaviour and I believe none of my true fans are part of this irrational silliness and stupidity as they know I have always had love for @wizkidayo
Drown out the noise from the haters bro, congratulations on your very successful year. Much love from my real fans and from Tanzania 🇹🇿 Pamoja #KingKiba
ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...