Saturday 19 November 2016

- Duncan Mighty celebrates wife on her birthday with sweet words

ads
The musician showered his wife with praises as she celebrates her birthday today. Happy birthday to her! He wrote;

"My world' my wife' my joy' my mumu button' my crime mate' my Tata' my mama' my sister' my friend' the mother of my adorable ICON MIGHTY' thank u for making me a husband' if I know say Na so marriage dey sweet I for don marry u so many years ago.. I kept on thanking God I found u' my staffs' my friends ' my relatives and those around me always tell me ... Boss God really give u your own wife, ure a humble wife that's always supportive to her man' since u came into my life wealth, happiness and peace has got me always ... Chai wetin I for do if no be u.... I will forever adore and love u my wife..... My mum has been happier since u came ... Everybody join me wish my forever partner of life a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.... Happy birthday my wife .. #mightycrete #duncanmighty#duncanmightyourpride#mightynmightyconstruction #mywife#besthusbandever"
ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...