Thursday 28 July 2016

The two men who've spent almost £200k to look like Kim K blast each other on Facebook (photos)

ads
Jordan Parke (right) and James Holt (left) who live just miles apart in Manchester, England and have spent thousands of Pounds on cosmetic surgery procedures and lip-fillers just to look like their idol Kim Kardashian, on Tuesday took to Facebook to publicly blast each other.

James, 22, posted a copy of a recent article about him in a national magazine - which also featured fellow Kim Kardashian fan Jordan, but James wasn’t happy that he was compared to Jordan and hit out angrily on his Facebook page.
He wrote :
“I’m happy for a two page spread in America like anyone would be, obviously. But why are they trying to make that Jordan relevant in the corner of my story. It’s so annoying and I’ve never had one procedure to look like Kim Kardashian.”
 Jordan, 25, who has reportedly spent more than £150,000 on plastic surgery, immediately fired back.
“When someone hates you and you unknowingly pop up and steal the limelight #ByeBoo #OftenImitatedNeverDuplicated.
 James then responded
 “Hate is a very strong word, what makes you think you’re that special? You’re in the corner of my story boo.”
Speaking about the beef, Jordan told the Manchester Evening News:
 “It’s not the first Facebook war we’ve had. He’s always trying to drag me down. “It’s so funny to me. He tried to take me down for the first interview I did with a national newspaper and he’s gone and done the exact same thing. He is where I was two years ago just with the lip fillers. I have done L.A, New York, been on Spanish and German television as well as This Morning. 
“He is mad they brought me up in his article but I was the one doing it first so they are going to make comparisons. But I’m going for the more au natural look now anyway. He’s hating because his story isn’t getting as much attention as mine.”
They've both deleted their Facebook posts, see the posts before they were deleted below...


ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...