Sunday 3 July 2016

Singer Anastacia shares nu*de selfie three years after undergoing double mastectomy

ads
47-year-old singer, Anastacia, was first diagnosed with breast cancer in 2003 and again in 2013 after which she underwent a double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery.
She took to Instagram to share a nude pic of herself which shows how far she's come since the procedure, her caption read ''Hollerrrrrrrr #SurvivorChick!!!''

Speaking in a 2014 interview, she said: 
'My boobs have been resurrected but I feel young again inside too. I finally feel like I’m me. My boobs were always too big. I never dreamed I would have the perfect size. It’s unbelievably amazing that I actually feel just as feminine, if not more, than before.'  
ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...