Friday 15 July 2016

"I exercise. I don't drink, no smoking, fried food and sodas" Miss World 1993, Lisa Hanna reveals her beauty secret

ads
Miss World 1993 and former Minister of Youth and Culture in Jamaica, Lisa Hanna has revealed the secrets to her youthful looks.
"Get your protein on ...People ask me all the time how after Miss World (23 years ago) I manage," she wrote on Instagram. "Well the short answer is discipline. I don't drink alcohol ...never have, I have never smoked, I stay away from fried foods, excessive starches, sodas and excessive sugar and I exercise. Now that I'm over 40 it's much harder to stay in control and my body doesn't respond to exercise as fast as it used to so I have to stay focused and change it up constantly. It's a struggle but it's important"
Hanan is the youngest woman to be elected to the Jamaican Parliament. The beauty, who currently serves as MP for Saint Ann South East was the Minister of Youth and Culture from 2012-March 7, 2016.

ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...