Monday 18 July 2016

He's the greatest guy in the world-Kris Jenner defends Lamar Odom

ads
Kris Jenner has insisted Lamar Odom is "part of her family" when asked about reports about his recent worrying behaviour. When asked about the incident on Australian radio show Kylie and Jackie O, Kris said: "I don't know what happened. It was a big surprise to me."All I can say is I just want the very best for him because he's like my son,"  "He's a part of my family and I adore him. He's the best. He's the best! 
He's the greatest guy in the world and anybody that knows him will tell you the same thing.""You just want the best for anyone that you love.I think that what I have learned through all of this is that anybody who's struggled with addiction, it's a disease and I've learned a lot...you can't judge somebody else unless you're really walking in their shoes and that's what I've learned."
ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...