Saturday 18 June 2016

Taylor Swift fires back at Kim Kardashian over Kanye West

ads
Kim K this week took shots at Taylor Swift over her beef with Kanye West which resurfaced in February this year during the listening party for Kanye's new album after he referred to Taylor as a b*tch who he wanted to F on the track Famous.
Speaking to GQ magazine about it, Kim said Taylor lied when she claimed she was blindsided and insulted and didn't know Kanye was going to say those things about her in his music

Kim tells GQ Magazine

“[She] totally gave the okay. Rick Rubin was there. So many respected people in the music business heard that [conversation] and knew. I mean, he’s called me a bitch in his songs. That’s just, like, what they say. I never once think, [gasping] ‘What a derogatory word! How dare he?’ Not in a million years. I don’t know why she just, you know, flipped all of a sudden.… It was funny because [on the call with Kanye, Taylor] said, ‘When I get on the Grammy red carpet, all the media is going to think that I’m so against this, and I’ll just laugh and say, ‘The joke’s on you, guys. I was in on it the whole time.’ And I’m like, wait, but [in] your Grammy speech, you completely dissed my husband just to play the victim again.”
Later Taylor released this statement...

ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...