Wednesday 1 June 2016

Kim K flaunts sexy figure in retro cycling shorts...boasts she's 12lbs from her weight goal (photos)

ads
Kim Kardashian West, 35, weighing 132lbs, claims to be just 12lbs away from her goal weight and showed off her hard work on Tuesday as she stepped out for a meeting in Santa Monica, California looking all sexy with her natural complimentary make up on.
The mother of two has openly discussed her weight loss journey with her followers, sharing that she has been strictly following a dieting plan with exercise routines to achieve her weight success. 
'I think this time, more weight has come off quicker than last time because I kind of learned how to eat better,' Kim told E news recently.
'Last time, I worked out a little bit harder,' she went on. 'This time I'm eating differently. So I'm doing the Atkins diet and ... I'm so militant about it'.
More photos...





ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...